Monday, October 9, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #272: Mini Brands Disney Dolls

  I said I bought a few things at the toy show, and today we're going to look at a few of the 'few'. One of the dealers had loose Mini Brands toys for $1 each, so I picked out a few.


Coincidentally, all the ones I picked turned out to be Disney toys. I also bought Emma a Belle, to go with her Beast, but I forgot to include her in the photos. I got a 'remote control' Mickey Mouse car, an Animator's Collection Alice doll...
  

...an Animator's Collection Anna from "Frozen"...


...and a Woody's Roundup Woody doll.


You can, of course, take the toys out of the packages, but the packages are part of the fun! They are complete copies of the full size packaging. They're even printed on the backs.
  

  But Tammy World thinks the best thing about them is, they are just her size.


  The Animator's dolls aren't actually big enough to be in scale, as the real dolls are quite large. But they make good dolls for Tammy anyway. I have the full size Alice and Anna Animator's dolls, so it's fitting that Tammy has these. I have the Mini Brands Buzz Lightyear, and Jessie too, I think, so I needed Woody.
  

Even the little car would be perfect for Tammy, or maybe her smaller brother Gareth.


The remote might be a bit too small in her hand.


  I love Mini Brands. I like the food Mini Brands too. I would love to get the Mini Brands Morningstar Farms sausage, because I actually eat Morningstar Farms products, including the sausage. (It's vegetarian sausage.)  But I can't afford to keep buying the blind packs and getting repeats. This way of getting them works well for me. This dealer happened to have them fora decent price. It's close to what you would pay for a Mini Brands ball in the store, since they cost about $5, and contain 5 things. But this way I get to pick and choose. The painting could be a little better on the dolls, but they aren't hand painted. That would make them a lot more expensive. I suppose the paint could be removed and I could hand paint them myself, if I was really that bothered. I'd have to unbox them to do that anyway. I just won't wear my glasses when I look at them!

  Those are the dolls for today. Tomorrow we'll see another doll I shouldn't have bought! 



mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 comments:

  1. It is fun to see Tammy World. I haven't seen her for a while. She does look like she is having fun with the toys, just like you did!

    I like Morning Star Farms products also. I like the burgers and the sausage patties. When I am out in restaurants, I look for the Impossible Burger. I just saw that Giant has them in stock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy World says thanks. She is getting tired of just sitting around here.
      I do like Morningstar Farms sausage patties, but not the links, and the chicken nuggets and patties. I always use MF grillers originals for Sloppy Joes. I usually like Impossible burgers, but the one Burger King sells is dry. It's better than nothing when it's hard to find something vegetarian when I'm out though. Cheesecake Factory does a great Impossible Burger. I never liked Boca burgers though.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.