Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Doll-A Day 2023 #293: Twisty Girlz

   Okay. I did it again. We had a very long day yesterday, and I came back late and very tired. I skipped a post again. So today there are two more posts, and a book post if I'm very good. We'll see how that goes.

  Today's dolls are more I got at the overloaded bin store for $1. There were lots of these too, but most of the packages were torn up. They're more I'd never heard of too. They are also going to be donated to a toy drive. They're Twisty Girlz.

They're about6 inches tall. And of course, it has to be spelled 'GirlZ', They aren't even made by MGA.

  The characters are 'Battalie'...


...and Swishella.


  They're made by Spinmaster, who made Liv dolls, amongst other things.

  They're unusual looking things. They remind me a lot of these dolls I showed you a while back.


  They are made of wire and beads too.








But they also have another gimmick. They transform into bracelets.





They also come with a secret pet, which transforms into a ring.





  There were eight other dolls in the series.


  They are described online like this: 

  • TRANSFORM FROM DOLL TO BRACELET: Twisty Girlz transform from stylish doll to bracelet and back again! Simply pull apart the torso and skirt and connect the ends. She’s the perfect trendy accessory!
  • SECRET TWISTY PETZ: Every Twisty Girlz doll comes with a super cute mystery pet – unicorn, terrier pup, pony and more! Use the leash to connect your doll and pet or twist the pet into a blingy ring!
  • COLLECT THEM ALL: Add all of the Series 2 Twisty Girlz to your collection (each sold separately), including rare and super rare! With glam outfits and hairstyles, join your girlz for a Girlz Night Out!
  • Twisty Girlz are fashion dolls that transform into cute collectible bracelets for kids aged 4 and up. Collect them all and take them with you on the go!

  The package mentions twistypetz.com, but I tried it, and the page doesn't come up.

  Those are today's...well, yesterday's dolls. Check out the other post today for today's doll. See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. That is an interesting trick. I don't think that I would want a doll bracelet, though, even if I were 10 years old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have when I was a kid, but not now. I did sell a doll necklace I made online once though. She's here: http://planetofthedolls.blogspot.com/2019/06/doll-day-2019-162-doll-of-my-own-making.html

      Delete
  2. Cool, these remind me a little of Betty Spaghetty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! That's the first thing I thought when I saw them. I forgot to mention that.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.