Tuesday, May 21, 2019

A Girl For All Time's New Crowdfunding Campaign and First Boy Doll!

  On the 19th of May A Girl For All Time launched their latest crowdfunding campaign, to finance  the comeback of a couple of sold out dolls,Lydia and Matilda, some new clothes for both of them, a beautiful tea set for Amelia,and A Girl For All Time's first boy doll! You know I love boy dolls!
  The new doll is Max,Your Modern Boy.
He kind of looks like David Duchovny.
  He's 16 inches tall, with jointed elbows and knees. His full sale price seems to be $120. There are also supposed to be tiers of pricing with crowdfunding deals, but I can't seem to see them on the page. You can check it our HERE.  Deadline for the fundraiser is June 19th. They are hoping to have 300 preorders. If they don't reach 300,Max will not be made.
  His blue jacket is also crowdfunding.


  I love my Clementine doll by A Girl For All Time.  I really hope Max makes his 300 preorders!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie guy. I have heard of A Girl For All Time. For the longest, I thought her name was A Girl For All Seasons (duh on me!). I hope the company reaches it's number. It seems to be that way with many doll companies now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this the other day and thought he's a real cutie.....part of me would be tempted by him if I had the money, but then I reminded myself that I struggle with boy dolls, they get seriously neglected here, so I will be passing on him but do look forward to seeing other people's photos of him, when, hopefully, he is released.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love boy dolls. I wish I could afford this guy.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.