Sunday, May 19, 2019

Doll-a-Day 2019 #138: American Girl Mini

  Some of you may have noticed that for the first time this year there was no daily post yesterday. There's a good reason for that. All year, no matter how bad I felt,no matter how late it was when I managed to get to it,even when I had no camera for over a week,I still manged to post every day. Yesterday I was finally done in by...Frontier. Our internet was out all day. Here it is past noon and the internet has finally come back on. I'm posting yesterday's post as quick as I can before it goes out again. It has a tendency to go in and out when they're fixing the problem. So here is yesterday's post, and hopefully I will get today's post up too before the internet goes out again!
  Today's doll is this tiny girl.
 

She's an American Girl mini figure.
 

She's a little bigger than a Lego mini figure. She comes with a stand with raised circles just like Lego bricks. She also has hands like a Lego figure.

She has jointed shoulders,and knees,which look more like jointed thighs,and her hands swivel at the wrists.
She comes with an extra rubber skirt.


The American girl mini figures were made by Mattel as part of the Mega Bloks line. Mega Bloks are Mattel's version of Legos.


The faces are really quite as much like the full size dolls as they look on the package.


That's the doll for...yesterday! Don't forget to look for today's actual post too.

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen these and probably wouldn't have bought one if I had, unless of course to use it as a doll for a doll, but I think I'd prefer the mini AGs instead if that were the case as I think they have more play value.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the mini American Girls too,even over the regular ones I think. I have seen people use these tiny minis for 1/6 scale kids' dolls.

      Delete
  2. What a cutie doll. I know about the mini American Girl dolls who look like the classic dolls but I don't know these Megablock ones.
    I am going to make a comment on your Shirley Temple lookalikes blog posting from a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read you Shirley comments.It was worth a try! Thanks.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.