Friday, May 3, 2019

Doll-A-Day 2019 #122: A Doll of My Own Making: Susan

  Still no camera,so we're going with something I already had photographed. Again we're looking at a doll I made myself. She's this girl.


This is Susan. Don't ask me why. I guess she just looked like a 'Susan'.



  Susan is another of the dolls I made that have a wooden head,and a felt covered wire armature.


I see her as being maybe 13 years old, and being from the 1950's.
 

She can't turn her head, but her arms and legs are bendable and posable, and she can sit down.


So I posed her next to a chair I made, but didn't sit her in it. Go figure.

She sold on Etsy,so I can't do it now!
She's small too, although not as small as some of the dolls I've made.



She has long hair,with a white ribbon in it.





  And that's today's doll. We'll see another doll tomorrow. And hopefully there will be a camera, so something new. See you then!


4 comments:

  1. What a cute tiny doll! I love the pink dress with her hair color. She does look like a Susan.
    I like seeing dolls that you have made. I think it is great that you can make dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's very cute! I remembered, after seeing your last post about the doll you made, that I have a baby with a wooden bead for a head and a fabric body, it was a gift from a friend in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be weird if it were one of mine?!

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.