Sunday, April 23, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #106: Talking Bill Clinton

   Today's doll is one one of those dolls of famous people that really looks like it's subject. He's Bill Clinton.

  

 I got him at the doll show last Saturday. My sister kept pushing me to get him, because his likeness was so good. 







She keeps saying she doesn't collect dolls, but every time we go to a show, she buys one...or two. I thought, well, if nothing else, he's cheap, and Michael Caine might be able to wear his suit.


  He comes complete with wingtips.


He's 12 inches tall, or thereabouts.


  He just has karate chop hands.



I thought he should have had a hand in that position he uses when he talks. You know. this one.


  He's actually a talking doll. His battery is dead though. The only thing I know for sure he says is, "The twenty first century can be our century."

  I'm not sure of the maker, since he wasn't in his box. His clothes are so tight on him, I'm almost afraid to try to remove them to see if they'll fit Michael Caine. Besides, who wants a naked Bill Clinton laying around?

  That's the doll for today. Tomorrow we'll see another doll i got at the show. i promise, it was cheap, and small.

1 comment:

Thanks in advance for your comments.