Saturday, April 1, 2023

Doll-A-Day 23 #84: Little Dollhouse Boy

   We had quite a scare last night. A tornado was sighted and supposedly heading our way. The sirens were going off.  It got VERY windy, which Emma and I both agreed was keeping us calmer, since there is always supposed to be calm right before a tornado. But I was worried about Ken, as it was just at the time that he would be driving here from work. But he arrived shortly after the tornado warning expired. That was a relief. Even without a tornado, heavy winds can be dangerous. But all turned out well here.

  Today's doll is a small fellow. He's a rubber dollhouse boy.


He looks a little scared. The tornado warning is over buddy.

His felt pants are in shreds. I think they were supposed to have straps. The poor guy's shirt is stapled to him!


  He's only about 2 and half inches tall, with painted hair and facial features, as well as painted on shoes. 


He has no markings, and I have no idea who he was made by. As you can see, his clothes are stapled to him in the back too.


He can't turn his head, but his arms and legs are very bendy, so he can run away from tornados!



My guess would be that he was made in Germany, but if anybody knows the maker, please leave a comment.


  That's today's doll. See you back here tomorrow for another one.

1 comment:

  1. Round Two is coming Tuesday for my neck of the woods. I don't know what your forecast says, but we're expecting more severe weather. I'm glad y'all didn't have a tornado!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.