Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #325: Kelly as Lullaby Munchkin

   I would have sworn I posted this doll before, when I did a load of Ivy's Wizard of Oz dolls, (See those posts HERE, HERE, HERE, and the Dorothy doll to go with them HERE.) But I can't find her amongst my posts, so I must not have. So today, here she is. She's Kelly as Lullaby Munchkin.


  "The Wizard of Oz" scene with the Lullaby League happens when Dorothy is being welcomed to Munchkin Land, (with a fa la la la la...). There are three members of the Lullaby League, all wearing pink ballet outfits and toe shoes. Their pink outfits are shiny like this one though.
  There were three dolls in the series this girl is from. The other two wear the Lollipop Guild Munchkin, and the Munchkin Mayor. You can see both of those in more detail by following the links to Ivy's Wizard of Oz dolls above. The series was made in 2007.
 
  
  She is a pretty little doll. She looks good as a regular kid if you remove the Munchkin costume and out her in regular clothes.


Ivy, Emma, and I all have one of these dolls. She was popular around our house.


  She got a little wet in the Room of Water. She was in a box full of boxed Kelly and Tommy dolls, and several of them got a little mildew on their boxes. All survived okay in the end though. Lullaby's box plastic is just a little  dirty now. I should have cleaned it off, but I have a lot going on right now. It's Christmas time, and we're trying to prepare to get back in our house.

  That's today's doll. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I have this one tucked away in my Barbie box. I loved her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she is adorable. I love her red hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.