Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #343: Magnetic Babies

  To start off, remember my friend Cheryl and her cat Ted? Both have had some heath problems recently. They very much need each other, and right now, whatever you believe in, be it, prayers, positive thoughts, or good vibes, sent their way, would be appreciated.   

I'm honestly not sure if I've posted these guys before. I feel like I have, but I can't find them anywhere on the blog. They're some cute babies that came from Dollar Tree several years ago.


  They're just the happiest looking little things.


  They have squishy bodies that feel like they are filled with sand, and magnets in their hands. I think that was so they could hold their bottles. I do remember that they came with accessories. The one had a high chair. I think the other one had a baby seat.


  Look at those weird feet!

He seems to have a...sheep? on the bottom of his foot.

  As you can see from them in my hand, they aren't very big. They must be about 3 inches tall or less.


  Those are today's dolls. 

  The good news is, I have finished one of my big projects, which gives me three days to accomplish the other two, as well as the smaller stuff I have to do. Shew! See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Yeaaa! I am cheering for you for finishing your project.

    Yes, happy is definitely the way to describe these babies. That is some kind of animal on the bottom of his foot. Does the other baby have the same marking?

    Where they made in China? Maybe the animal symbolizes the year in which the doll was made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I didn't think they had tags, but I see from the pictures that they do. I'll have to update at some point with a picture of the tag. As for the projects, I got one partially finished today. If I finish it early tomorrow I have two days to finish the hard one. (The one that was supposed to be easy took me days! So I don't know what will happen with the hard one!)

      Delete
  2. Found 'em! https://www.ebay.com/itm/186103847057

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to post again, but I thought you would like to know their tags have their name! They are all by Corgi but have different names on the tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.