Monday, December 25, 2023

The Twelve Days of Tammy World, Day Twelve: A Merry Christmas

   Tammy World was feeling a little down on Christmas eve. She was here, and her family were far away. She wished she could see them for Christmas.


 Suddenly she heard someone call her name.


She turned to see who was calling her.


"Dad!" shouted Tammy, running to Wally as he came in the door. She jumped up and Wally caught her in his arms. "Merry Christmas squirt!" said Wally, giving her a big hug. 


"I 've missed you Dad!" Said Tammy. Wally squeezed her tightly. "You don't know how much we've missed you Tam.



"Yeah!" Tammy looked to see her little brother, Gareth, dropping his coat in the floor. Gareth joined the hug. 



This is going to be a great Christmas!" exclaimed  Tammy.




  Tammy wanted to show you her favourite Christmas present, a book, of course.
 

Tammy hopes you all had as good a Christmas, (or whatever you celebrate),  as she did.


  Thanks for joining us for The Twelve Days of Tammy World. She was getting bored sitting around here! Please check out today's regular post too.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, that is so sweet. I am glad that Tammy got to see her family for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she got to see her family! That's more than I got (my sister didn't come). But I'm not gonna complain too loudly, not with pork tenderloin in my belly and Percy Jackson in my hands! Merry Christmas, y'all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which version of Percy Jackson did you get? The books, the movie, or the TV series? Ivy loves the books, but hated the movie. I'm not sure she even watched it! I doubt she will come anywhere near the TV show. She's book loyal.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.