Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #333: Jester Jenny

  Today's doll is Jester Jenny.



  She's a Kelly Club doll, from 1999, back when a poster of all the dolls available was included in the box. Jenny's bio is included on the back of the box.



  Jenny is wearing a pink and gold jester suit, with a pink collar, pink tassel loafers, and a velvety pink jester hat.


 
  Jenny was a Kelly friend. The smaller Jenny has dark hair, but the large 16 plush 'Cuddly Soft' Jenny Kelly friend was a red head. They're both cute.



  That's it for today. See you tomorrow for another doll.

5 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I want her to be my BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking loved these Kelly Club dolls! They the perfect dolly fix for eleven-year-old me! Have you ever seen Biker Baby Belinda? She was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Europe she was called Jenny and came with a trike. She was so cute. She had black hair (maybe the Belinda version had dark brown hair like most Belindas?)

      Delete
    2. I just Googled them. Biker Jenny had the regular face with an open mouth, while Biker Baby Belinda had the face with a closed mouth with a large bottom lip. Both are cute, but even though I generelle preferanser the second face, I prefer Jenny and her trike.

      Delete
    3. I remember her, but nobody in the family had her. I may still have one in a box somewhere to sell though.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.