Friday, December 15, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #336: Mystery Rubber Girl

   Today's doll is a mystery. And I apologize for her nudity. She was found this way.


I have no idea of her maker. She has no markings. She kind of reminds me of the Lesney Miss Matchbox dolls from the 70's, but they have rooted hair.


She has a fairly detailed little face for being so small and made of rubber.



Her hair has a lot of molded detail too.



She even has a little rib definition, and a slight pot belly, with the hint of a belly button.



She's about 4 inches tall.

Her hands could have been trimmed better.

I would have thought she would have had some wire inside her, to make her posable, but she has none. She's very soft and can't hold a pose.


  That's today's doll. If I get my act together, I will post another  one tonight to help me get caught up. We'll see. I still have a lot of Christmas projects to work on.


6 comments:

  1. Well, she does look like she is in good condition. I guess she can be a doll house doll or maybe just doll house adjacent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.

    She reminds me of the Dusty dolls from Kenner... But I have no idea who she might be...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's another vote for 'looks like Dusty', and you are very right.

      Delete
  3. Kinda looks like a miniature version of Kenner's Dusty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're right! She does! She'd make a great Dusty doll for another doll if somebody had one the right scale.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.