Thursday, December 21, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #344: Santa's Helper Barbie

   Before we see today's doll, I just wanted to mention, for those who read yesterday's post, that my friend Cheryl's cat Ted passed away today. She is heartbroken, and could use those positive thoughts more than ever. 

  Today's doll is right in line with the season. She's Santa's Helper Barbie. 



This doll came out in 2004.

She looks sleepy.

The name of the doll is in Spanish too.


  If it wasn't for the blurriness of the photo I took, you could read the poem on the back of the box.


I liked the Christmas Barbies in the seasonal sweaters. Those outfits were pretty sought after. I don't think anybody is on a hurry for the Santa's Helper outfit The hat is nice though.

  See you again tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty doll! Are her eyes green?

    I send my deepest sympathies to your friend on the loss of her puddy tat. I had to bury two of 'em meself right before Thanksgiving. Lola suddenly developed cancer and had to be put to sleep, and Edgar got mowed down by a car. Poor ol' Ted, sounds like he had a good life, but when they're gone you always wonder what you could've done better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell Cheryl I am so sorry for the lost of her kitty. It's hard enough to lose a pet but losing one during a holiday or other special days is that much harder. I'm sure she gave Ted a good life and he will always be in her heart.

    Teresa F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa. She definitely gave Ted a good life. He was very spoiled. I thought today that she lost him right before Christmas. The holiday will be hard for her, I'm sure.

      Delete
  3. Well, she is a cutie doll. Can you whisper in her ear to tell Santa I would like a Mercedes for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I want a million dollars, or at least enough to fix my house. I tried though, and I think she's ignoring me.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.