Sunday, December 17, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #339: A Little Wooden Girl

   I got today's doll at a doll show. She was very cheap, and I thought she was cute. She's made of wood, and jointed. 


  She has a nice face. It's quite detailed and well painted, especially with the rest of her being so simply made.

Look at those eyes.



Her hair is attached in a swirl.


She's only about three inches tall.

Don't mind my horrible nails.

Her arms and legs are attached with wire.


So she can sit and lift her arms. 


  She has a cute homemade skirt, and simple plastic shoes. When I got her she was wearing a sparkly Kelly Princess top. She needs a simple cotton blouse that will match her skirt. And a nice simple cottage to live in. Tat would be fun to make and furnish. I see her in a little log cabin maybe. Or a corn cob house like Miss Hickory.

  That's the doll for today. Make sure to also check out today's Twelve Days of Tammy World post, and post #340, also posted today.

1 comment:

  1. She is a cutie. She does need a blouse or at least a tee shirt. I can see her sitting on the sofa reading a book, maybe a fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks in advance for your comments.