Thursday, December 7, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #327: McDonald's Trollz Doll

   Today's doll is a little one I came across. She's from a 2004 TV series called Trollz.


She's about 3 inches tall. That's not counting her rather substantial hair.)


She was made for McDonalds in 2004.



 I'm told this character is Topaz.


  She doesn't do anything. This is the worst sort of McDonald's toy: It can't move, because it has no joints, and it is stuck forever in a weird position that limits it's playability.

  And on that, I will let you go. I will see you tomorrow, if not sooner, for another doll.

7 comments:

  1. The first Trolls movie came in 2016.

    But Google telle me there was a series called Trollz back in 2004.

    A Wikipedia article says the one with yellow hair is Topaz ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't seen that either, so no wonder I was confused. I did wonder about the 2004 date. I didn't think the movie was that long ago. I have updated the post with the correct information.

      Delete
    2. Oops! The Wikipedia article said the series was in 2005. I just wrote 2004 because that was the year you mentioned.

      Topaz' last name was Trollhopper, as Raging Moon wrote.

      Delete
  2. Looks like Topaz Trollhopper to me, but don't quote me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I will. I have quoted you many times!

      Delete
  3. Well, she is kind of frozen in time. I agree with you. It would be nice if she could move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like dolls with stationary arms even more than I don't like dolls with stationary legs.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.