Friday, December 8, 2023

Doll-A-Day 2023 #328: Totally Hair Barbie

   Today's doll is Totally Hair Barbie, wearing a Disney outfit.


 The clothes were part of a set of Disney Barbie clothes called Mickey's Stuff Weekend Wear, available in 1992. There were quite a few pieces in the set, and they could be mixed and matched.


Totally Hair Barbie premiered in 1991, (just like Emma!). The series of  dolls with incredibly long hair was so fondly remembered, that a 25th anniversary reproduction was sold.

When they named her Totally Hair, they weren't kidding!

  I'm spending a couple of days with my sister, and we will be doing some fun stuff. So the catching up is being out on hold until I get back, because I needed to do a couple of posts ahead of time. See you tomorrow.

 

4 comments:

  1. My sister is a 1991 thing too, LOL. I had no idea that Mattel had these cute Disney duds. Now my dolls need some, of course. Have fun with your sister and be safe, and thank you for Velvet and her little friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are having sister time. I know you will have fun!

    Wow, that Barbie sure has a ton of hair. She can touch her toes (well heels) with her hair (laugh).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have fun. As for the doll's hair, it's a bit too long for my tastes, on a doll anyway.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.