Friday, December 29, 2023

Doll-A-Day #362: Made to Move Barbie

  I already have a Made to Move Barbie, but I like her, and didn't want to rip her head off. But I need a very fair complexion articulated body for Tammy World's mom, Dolly. I didn't want to pay a fortune ordering one online. I finally found this one in a store not too long ago. Ken got her for me for Christmas.



Her box says 'You can be anything', and apparently, she wants to be a tennis player.


She has a tennis outfit on.


And she comes with a visor, tennis racquet, and tennis ball.
 

The ball has a littl hole, and the racquet has a little peg, so the ball can be made to stay on the racquet.
 

  And of course, being a Made to Move, she can, well...move. Or pose at least.









  She's not ugly, but I don't mind losing her head, (Ha). I'm not a fan of big eyebrows anyway.


  That's doll #362. Check out today's other posts and come back tomorrow for more as we creep up to the end of the year.

4 comments:

  1. I have this doll too. She does look a bit strange, but mine will keep her head.

    I am looking forward to seeing ms World on this body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I was just about to comment that I like her eyebrows! I've got big brows too, but I suck at tennis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you found a doll that you like, well, doll body. Maybe you can find a headless doll and give the head a new home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The head is free for the asking. Or maybe she can have Dolly World's old body.

      Delete

Thanks in advance for your comments.